Overnight Farm Stays
Overnight Farm Stays
3 flexible options to accommodate our guests
Immerse yourself in the farm-life while enjoying the comforts & amenities of home
“Glamping” on the homestead with our beautiful and fully equipped 31′ trailer. Enjoy the comforts and conveniences of home while sleeping close to the outdoors. Price includes 2 adults and children. Sleeps up to 6 people, includes bedding, washroom and min-shower, hot water, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, utensils and cookware, keurig-style coffee maker, A/C, outdoor grill, private fire pit and wood, private picnic table. Just arrive and relax!
$275 per night (weekdays)
$298 per night (Friday or Saturday)
$45 cleaning fee.
*Includes a 1-hour Farm Tour upon arrival (2 adults & children)
Additional adults $25 per person (includes the farm tour)
– Extra People –
Bring up to 4 extra guests and we’ll set up a comfortable TENT right next to the glamping site.
Cost is an additional $125 and includes a tent set-up, plus your Farm Tour. BYO bedding
(13% Tax will be applied)
– Woodland Camping –
Woodland Campsite for the adventurous type seeking an off-grid experience-Woodland Campsite
(Monday-Thurday) Base Price: $125 (includes 2 adults plus children)
(Friday – Sunday) Base Price: $145 (includes 2 adults plus children
Our Woodland Campsite
We will assist you in transporting your items to the woodland area. Private fire pit, firewood and solar lighting is provided. BYO water and cooler. Washroom is available at main building (approximately 200 meters). Picnic table and 2 chairs provided.
NOTE – our overnight guests are welcome to join us to watch during evening and morning chores, however, children MUST be accompanied by an adult at this time.
If you are interested in assisting during chore time, please let us know and we’ll make sure there’s something for you to do!
If you are interested in learning how to hand-milk, you MUST sign up for the ADD-ON goat experience.
Woodland Camping Adventure Online
Your stay also includes :
- private and group campfire area and fire wood
- access to various picnic areas near the woods and farm animals
- unlimited playtime at our “Woodland Adventure Playground”
- explore some of our forest trails and the“Froggie Boggie Boardwalk”
- peaceful, relaxing areas to watch the happy goats and alpacas play
- paddleboat rentals to relax and explore our own private “Blue Heron Lagoon”
Add-On any of the following Farm Experiences
Each additional Farm Experience is 1 hour and includes all members of your group
$85 per add-on
(includes entire group; plus 13% tax)
||Learn how to hand-milk, groom & care for goats|
||meet, feed & walk your own alpaca|
|Pony Encounters||meet the ponies, learn how to groom, lead, *ride & enjoy a pony cart ride (adults included on pony cart rides) *pony rides are limited to guests under 100lbs
|“Little Blossoms & Blooms”||create your own bouquet & permaculture garden tour (includes an educational look at our medicinal herb garden)|
Add-On any of the following Homestead Classes
Each Homestead Class is 1.5-2 hours and includes all members of your group
Price includes entire group
- Cheese Making Class for beginners – learn the practical art of cheese making, including farmhouse cheddar, feta, kefir and more…includes samples of our own fresh milk products to enjoy!
- Goat’s Milk Soap Making Class – design & assist in handcrafting a batch of fresh goat’s milk soap, all-natural ingredients, take home to cut for yourself or to give as gifts (8+ bars)
- (includes your soap)
OPTION #3 Nature Lodges - coming soon
LOOKING AHEAD TO 2023…
We are excited to begin construction on our first two Nature Lodges. Our year-round Nature Lodges will eventually replace our camping sites and guests will be able to enjoy seasonal Farm Stays in the comforts of a private and cozy cabin-like setting.
Ready for Spring 2023…booking available soon
Our year-round Nature Lodges will included:
- a comfortable queen sized bed
- upper loft and bed suitable for 2 children
- 2 piece bathroom with running water
- kitchenette with basic supplies
- comfortable living room
- covered porch with a swing and peaceful views of nature
- large fire-pit for a campfire under the stars
- private shower facilities at main building for our guests to use